Sunday, August 26, 2007

The obvious First Post

Everyone goes through that time period where they wish to document their thoughts or feelings or to-do listings. As of late, I've become obsessed with not only fashion scene in my local area and trends but also high fashion and specifically advertisements and media attention with celebrities. We'll see how this develops.


Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Hill. I currently attend Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Previously, I attended Ball State University in Muncie. My self hopes include checking off my large life to-do list, creating a new, innovating and powerful idea, being successful in my career and having a couple kids. The beau and I have been together almost 4 years in October, so consider me the old ball and chain. Movies where the main character is involved with the media, such as What Women Want and How To Lose A Guy In Ten days, inspire me to further my education in the fields of journalism, advertising, and graphic design.

Boring. Now on to whatever.




No comments: